Monday 17 June 2013

心情18

Long time didn't update for my blog. Because I'm busying to chase my superband CNBLUE <3 ^^
Yes, I went BMSG! Kkk I know I'm late to update my experience for my first concert in my live since it was ended few months ago. Hahah
Okay, I had written how I know CN in my previous blog content (in Chinese language)
I knew Jung Yong Hwa since 2010 from Youre beautiful, and I love Kang Sin Yu very much. I even hate Jang Geun Suk in the drama because he snatched Go Mi Nam from Kang Sin Yu, I'm childish right? Because I'm only 14th when I watched it. Hahahah 
Then I watched Heartstring after finishing my SPM (secondary school final exam in Malaysia), it's last year. And I fall in love to Jung Yong Hwa AGAIN.
He's too charming and lovely in Heartstring. And because Park Shin Hye is my favorite actress. That was the second time they filmed together for drama. And in heartstring, Lee Sin and Gwu won have a happy ending <3 (But I'm not a dooley shipper yet)
After finished watching Heartstring, my love for Yong is getting deeper and deeper. 
So I started to check his everything. I knew CNBLUE, but I don't search their thing since I'm kinda busy when I'm in secondary school.
I'm schoked when I knew Yong is the leader of CNBLUE, so I started to search everything about CNBLUE and now I become a BOICE <3
Because I wanna know more about Yong, so I watched WGM(We Got Married).
But I don't think Yong doing himself in the show. For all WGM lovers, I bet you remember banmal song right?
That night, when they done their uploaded to YouTube, both of them called to their friend or senior.
Yong called ShinHye. Still remember right? 
‘Hello Go Mi Nam!'
And ShinHye started to speak loud with him, and they started their conversation. 
That moment I felt, yes, this's Yong, not the acting Yong but the real Yong. Who can speak anything he want to his friend. Right? :)
Since I knew YongHwa first, so he's always the special one for me. But I love other  members too, since I'm a Boice ^^
A Boice, fans of CNBLUE, love CNBLUE, do everything just for CNBLUE, this is what we called BOICE.
I have a lot of YongSeo or Dooley cp fans around me. I didn't stop them to love them.
Because as a fans, we have our own different interest.
Yong and ShinHye, even ShinHye and other CN members, I love their friendship. They know each other since long time ago, that's why they no need to act when gather. YongHwa even said before, ShinHye just like the 5th member of CNBLUE. If you're Boice, you might know this :)
He would say this because their friendship is really good, they know each other well.
Okay, turn to WGM. Yes, the lover, Goguma couple. WGM is still running, there have a lot of couple which arranged by the program team. 
Yong don't know SeoHyeon before they film WGM, am I right?
So, I believe their friendship too, since they had been filming together before, sure they're friend :)
But this Goguma couple in WGM already ended since few years ago, am I right?
Did YongHwa said ‘WGM already ended' these topic? I don't know, I'll find it out :)
Because, it's truth. Don't be bias first, please keep calm and think first.
Goguma cp in WGM already ended right?
You're Beautiful&Heartstring already ended right?
Okay, but there's sure have their own fans, such as YongSeo shipper and Dooley shipper.
I dare to say I'm a real Boice since I can't express how deep my love for four of them by words.
Even I prefer Yong&ShinHye (the role in Heartstring&the friendship in the real life) than Yong&SeoHyeon, it doesn't mean I'm a Dooley fans or a delusional fans.
I can differentiate it very clearly. 
When I'm attending CNBLUE event such as their concert, I'm a Boice. I shout CNBLUE, I shout CN members' name when they walked through me. But not shouting ShinHye's name, because I'm clear, I know what occasion am I attending. It's CNBLUE BLUE MOON WORLD TOUR instead of DOOLEY BLUE MOON WORLD TOUR. 
SO, IF I'm shouting ShinHye's name or shouting 'Dooley' during CNBLUE BLUE MOON WORLD TOUR, I'M DEFINITELY A BRAINLESS & DELUSIONAL fans. That's not what a Boice would do.
I respect CN members feeling, I respect my favorite actress feeling, I respect the Boice feeling, so I didn't do something ridiculous thing and I bet I'll never do these thing in CNBLUE events.
So, I can't understand, a Boice, attending CNBLUE events, but shouting something unrelated to the event (you know what I mean), it's correct? I don't think it's correct.

Advice and comment to YongSeo shipper:
I really tired to care the thing you guys doing. Yes, I know you will never stop it to support CNBLUE & SNSD as a GOGUMA FANS. I know you'll say YongSeo couple forever&YongSeo is real these thing, I know you guys won't change your love to goguma couple. I don't care how you show your love to them, I really don't care (but don't too over such as edited some disgusting&fake picture, if their company wanna charge you, they can charge you), but as a Boice or Sone, please respect your idol. They're not only YongHwa and SeoHyeon in the group, they have other member in the group too, please learn to respect. Okay, you said they're not angry even they're happy when seeing or hearing to YongSeo project. Can you read their mind? Okay, I can't read their mind, so I can't say they're 100% angry,but would they feel very happy to see these unrelated thing during their own events? They might feel awkward in front of the other members. As a artist who with manners, they'll accept everything you do for them, they can't reject it. They say thank you,because they've manners. It doesn't mean anything. The point is, they respect the fans, do the fans respect their idol? If your answer is yes, you're respect to you idol, then just do what is necessary according to the occasion. If today you're attending a Goguma stage like few years ago, you could scream or shout or whatever you want to do for Goguma couple, because the stage belonging to Goguma couple, it's right to shout their name. But today 2013, there's no Goguma stage anymore. Even both group attending the same show or concert, it's belonging to the entertainment stage, not the couple stage anymore, it's totally different, please learn to differentiate thing. Sometimes, not dooley fans have objection but the YongSeo fans also don't like the way you guys support the idol. Note that, YongSeo fans, who like YongSeo/Goguma cp in WGM, they don't like the way you do too. If you ask who? Oh I can't say because there too much this case.
Conclusion: DO THE CORRECT PROJECT FOR CORRECT EVENTS, NO ARGUMENT BECAUSE THE BOYS (CNBLUE) REALLY DON'T LIKE THERE HAS ANY ARGUMENT BETWEEN THEIR FANS, THEY REALLY FEEL SAD. PLEASE AWAKE WHAT IS CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG, DON'T JUST FEEL THAT YOUR OWN SURE IS THE ONE WHO DO THING CORRECT.

1 comment:

  1. thank you. i appreciate your post. we feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete