Sunday 12 May 2013

The translation of the video from The tv sohu news

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=r_ne7AG3dCU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr_ne7AG3dCU%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player
Korean famous band CNBLUE held a two-day concert named BLUE MOON at the ASIAWORLD ARENA in Hong Kong.
The tickets nearly ten thousand seat in the arena sold out very fast at the day ticket started selling because many fans made pre-order very earlier.
There were covered with blue light stick during the concert which bought by those fans.
CNBLUE very enjoyed their performance from the beginning yet they didn't forget to talk and make their fans to be more happy and excited.
YH: Do you miss me?
JS: We got miss you!
(In Cantonese, Hong Kong language)

Although the concert in HK very successful but it is brewing a situation of discord within the internal.
There are rumors that the company FNC Entertainment feel that the band leader Jung Yong Hwa's popularity is too busy, it would be snatched from the other member's popularity. The entertainment tried to reduce his exposure force by deliberately.
They made a DVD which including with behind of the scenes for the World Tour but they do not included Jong Yong Hwa during the short introduction of members, it's the worst action.
Besides, FNC forced the TV station, they want to bring their new actor in the same entertainment to the drama 'The Heirs' which was actually Jung Yong Hwa to perform the role. It caused Jung Yong Hwa lost a great opportunity of acting to the drama.

Also rumors, after the HK performance on 510, the band along with the staffs went for supper for celebration. But only Jung Yong Hwa said himself was too tired and stayed at the hotel's room alone.
If the relationship between Jung Yong Hwa and the entertainment is to continue to worsen, the fans of Jung Yong Hwa said they do to see their idol to quit the band.

Translated credit to: @yong_himnaeseyo

*Okay. I hope I didn't translated wrongly. If I did, please tell me.
And I'm so so so angry when I watched this video. Okay it might not a true news since HK really having a lot of reporter who simply wrote the news even it's not true. But all the fans know Yong Hwa lost the opportunity to act is the real thing. And if their relationship between the name and the entertainment is to continue to worsen, I'm not going to support Yong to quit the band but I'll support the whole band leave the FNC! Since if any member leave the band, CNBLUE is not CNBLUE. Because the name of CNBLUE is represent of the four members, how could less any members?! I can't imagine if CNBLUE not CNBLUE anymore. If they really leave FNC, MR.HAN surely feel regret, I guarantee! CNBLUE made so much great music and great acting to earn money for the entertainment, I don't what's going wrong, why the entertainment did these thing to them especially Yong Hwa. If don't have Yong Hwa, I don't know what it would be. Okay, it's only my opinion, I don't know how people look at them but for me, Yong Hwa is the artist who I give my full respect to him. I can't see if anyone did something which will make him upset. And yes, I love CNBLUE, all members, but still, Yong is always the special one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment